It has been a busy summer but I haven't posted anything in a while so I will try to catch up now.
Last week, a bear passed through here eating chokecherrys along the road. I saw him in the yard just before dark. At night, he climbed in the bed of my truck and put his paws all over it, leaving mud here and there.
Last weekend, the dogs and I headed down to Basin to camp with my friend Dave and his family..
We hiked in to the Emily C on Saturday morning. It had snowed above 7500' elevation the night before. We also had snow in the mountains in July this year.
Dave's girls were hilarious..
Hot dogs on the stump stove..
Some pictures from work. The contractor repaired on old truss bridge and used cranes to set it in place along with a new one. Believe it or not, the rusty one is the new one!
Cabin progress has been a little slow. I did get the floor down and doorway cut out. It will have to be a tarp roof for a while though.








